Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 1


So I must say there is nothing better then driving on the highway at 10:07 blaring 80's music in your favorite summer dress. It still feels like school should be Monday but I keep reminding myself it isn't. To convince my own conscience I:

- Slept in until 9:26!!! Definately a difference from 6:47 on school days. AND, for the first time I could actually lay there and just relax listening to the birds (New birds just moved in, got busy and fortunately for me they sprouted out a couple suckers that so desperately sing their loudest in the morning, just great! (Sarcastic face)) (Wait canyou double parenthesis something?(Well I just did)) So anyway, even with the sound of birds from my window, the summer is still here! (Knock on wood)

-Bought an amazing summer strapless dress (Not the one I wore riding in the car though) from Forever 21. I amused myself highly today because when I asked about the return policy they said I had 21 days to return it! GET IT?? Forever 21- 21 days! Ha, the little things in life that make us happy. And of course I cannot go on without mentioning that my sister (the 8 yr old) helped me pick it! What wonderful style the child has, she's learned from the best!

- Went mini golfing at dusk. Of course those little mesquitoes have to pick their way into everything, but it was still fun. (Especially since I myself didn't actually mini golf, verb???)

- Batted for the first time in my life from one of those machines that spits out softballs. It was great, even though I barely hit half of them. I guess the lesson learned is that you don't have to be good at something to do it. Be that a lesson learned.

I wonder what tommorow will bring.
- And remember, you're never too old to scream lyrics to 80's songs on the highway late at night, so give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment