Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 3/ Day 4

Sorry, internet was down yesterday.
It was pretty much poopy day, so I know you guys were dying to read yesterday's sum up but nothing really happened. So lately I have made an epic attempt to clean out my closet, ha fail, but I guess it over took my plans for summer atleast yesterday. The good thing is I finished the scary closet today.

After my disaster area was finished I got up wondering what today would bring. Well, after comptemplating that I wanted a friend over, I ended up asking my BFF (the puffy haired one) over, and then I went to her house instead. An entire sketches with little sis by

our side. Too bad we couldn't get her to film much. After that, it was off to the hair dresser (for michaela) 4 hrs!!!! Fortunately it was McDee's (apparently that is mcdonalds here in good ole pennsylvania.




Cya'ssss Have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment