Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 2

Awww, I'm so tired to think.
Today was the annual Father's Day, and my daddy slideshow seemed to impress. After a standard opening of gifts I had so much to do.

The day was long...

- A bike ride from Haverford all the way to Manyunk. Aproximately 15 miles there and back (I think?)
Of course when we go there we ate a wonderful restaurant called Le Bus. You know I have been taking French for an entire year and I just learned today that bus is masculine, oh well you can always blame the teachers.
* Tip- don't ever order diet rootbeer, it has an awful after taste
- Went swimming in a mixed matched bathing suit for 2 minutes and then got out after I was cold, even though I had been riding my bike all day
- Grilled out at the old backyard, didn't eat anything
Taught dad that one lime is plenty, two limes over powers the guacomole!

- Watched Drop Dead Diva
The best lawyer show in the world.
Lifetime 9:00

I made a video out of my bike ride today, i'll try to post it as soon as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment